Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just One of Those Things.

Has anything really good happened to you? Everything is going great and then one day you find out that everything in your life could all change? Well I'll let you in on a little secret, it's not a good feeling in the slightest. Right now all I can think is that I hope that the good that I acquired will stay constant through all the bad I will possibly have to handle. Something tells me that it will be like my own little escape from it all...

What is this good? The question is WHO is this good. Yes people, it's a who. A who that somehow knows exactly what to say. Maybe because he's been through similar things before. Or maybe he never had the luxury of having what I've had my entire life. He makes me look at the bigger picture instead of the tiny corner of the picture that I've been focusing too hard on.

I have been looking at the situation like this:

If you take one piece from from 100 different puzzles and try to shove them all together to make a 100 piece puzzle it won't work very well. In this case, every piece is better a part from each other. Is that what some families are like? I'd like to find out. Because right now I'm seeing too many different pieces in this puzzle that are trying ever so desperately to be a beautiful and well put together puzzle. Unfortunately, something isn't right.

Luckily for me, I have a good on m side as well to help me keep my mind in the positive things in my life. Him included.

Well people of the interweb, that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment