Friday, November 12, 2010

A Ray of Inspiration.

When I first decided to have a blog I told myself that I would write on it as if it were a journal. I realize that it is quite hard for me to keep up with a journal, much less a journal on the computer. Haha. I also find it more relaxing to just have a flow of ideas come to me as I type on this blog than to have a specific mood like anger or love be the basis of the entire entry.

Good and bad thoughts have flown through my mind since the last entry. I do all I can to try and be happy. Sometimes I wonder if it is true happiness I have or if it is something I want others to see. In that case, what happens when I am no longer around people? This attitude of happiness has faded.

I notice something about myself. I strive to make others happy. Now I'm sure that is what everyone says. Other than those select few who are on this world to make only themselves happy. I am a person that lingers and feeds off of other's happiness. I only find my own peace of mind when another person is happy. I know that it makes those around me sad, when I myself am sad. So to stop this from happening, I do not show my sadness or if I am hurting, that I hurt. This prevents my "down" emotions from effecting others. This is only half the battle. The other half is helping them if they are hurting regardless of how I feel. At this point I feel it is my duty to do everything and anything within my power to help make their lives easier to live or to them, more worth living.

Happiness is something that is contagious. When you see one person with a smile, you cannot help but to smile as well. Unfortunately, Sadness is also contagious. For many, when they see one crying, they also cry.

So smile when you can. Help spread the happiness. Of course every now and again you need to let out some tears. Everyone does. As for me, tears are something that only the walls of my room will see. Mainly because my purpose in life is to make people happy. Out of all the people in this world, I am included. I, like everyone else on this world, only want to be happy. And I am going to, slowly but surely, make sure that every person I meet will be happy at one point or another in their lives because of me! :) That's a promise.

I would like to dedicate this post to a friend of mine who recently created a blog as well. She was telling me about it, which reminded me that I should write on mine. So Heidi Eileen Kratz, you are today's "Ray of Inspiration."


Until next time, keep smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment